Tuesday, February 22, 2005

TAG! You're IT!

I pulled this little tiny skin tag off my neck the other day. Don't worry, I'm ok. It didn't have a warning lable on it like pillows and mattresses do, but it did bleed like a mo'fo'. So now every time I'm bored or nervous instead of biting my nails or pulling my hangnails, I pick my skin tag scab. A few days ago I thought it best to let it heal to prevent it from turning into a giant neck tumor. I put a band aid over it, and tried to play it off like I was covering a hickey, but then everyone pointed and laughed and was like "you with a hickey, get real." When I pulled the band-aid off, the skin tag had turned into a button! For cryin' out loud! It looks like I have a dog nipple on my neck! The new look of the "button" made me so nervous I started picking it off again. I seriously would rather it turn into a tumor than have a dog nipple sticking out. I mean, I'd rather not be lying on the floor when suddenly the neighborhood puppies come barging in to suckle on my neck. Also, if it turns into a tumor it's covered by my insurance, otherwise having it removed would be cosmetic. Oh, I'm probably exaggerating, ya know, making a mountain out of a "mole" hill.

5 Comments:

Blogger SirTalksALot said...

"Could have", but didn't! And that's the key :)

2/22/2005 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I was a little grossed out until you compared it to a dog nipple. Then, I laughed REALLY hard, which made snot come out of my nose. Not to worry, it didn't get on me or the computer.

I have a cold, in case that was not apparent.

2/22/2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

Mysti - I'm afraid the flash would be a super intense light source that speeds up growth! You can still make fun though :)

Boozie - I'm glad the snot rocket missed your computer. I've got the laugh of an 80 year old man right now with my cold.

2/22/2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

Becky - If visions of sugarplums can dance in kids' heads, why can't visions of dog nipples on my neck dance in yours? boo hoo. LOL

Kristine - You don't mean KILL the puppies do you? CRUELLA!

2/23/2005 7:17 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

lol at your neck nubbin!!

2/23/2005 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home