Friday, June 03, 2005

Dental Anatomy

Thursday marked my 5th visit to a dentist in my life. The only reason I went is because my wisdom teeth started bothering me. I'm not very good at that maintaining proper health with "regular dental visits" thing. But this dentist said the same thing the others have said "great teeth, be glad you don't have the body chemistry that produces plaque". Well, I wish I had the body chemistry that didn't produce wisdom teeth either! Anyhow, now it's some big production because I have see an oral surgeon to get the smart teeth yanked.

As I was leaned back at her mercy, while she stuck big metal hooks and things in my mouth, I realized I have a thing for my dentist. She's this hot blonde with clear blue eyes, and her assistant is exactly the same only younger. They were on either side of me and the dentist's boob was smashing against my forehead as she cleaned my teeth. After I rinsed and spit, she said, "I want to introduce you to floss" and turned around to reveal a thong. I'm kidding!

Finally, a dentist that's changed my mind about oral hygene visits. Hmmm, I guess I'm gonna have great teeth!

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

i am highly amused by this only because my dentist is a hottie as well. ;)

6/03/2005 1:16 PM  
Blogger TYSEN said...

I just signed up for my first dentist visit on my new insurance... I specifically picked a female dentist. Not because she might be attractive and would rest her boobs on my head while scraping my gums, but because I am hoping she'll be gentler than one of the "diversely" named guy dentists... that and she got good reviews from some patients on a website.

Random thought: Dentist fantasy... "ummm to get the proper angle on those back teeth I am going to have to mount you. Any objections?"

6/03/2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger e$ said...

oral surgery = strong meds.

hooray!!!

6/03/2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

Airea - maybe it's a new requirement in passing the boards that the dentists be hot. I dunno, but I'm glad if it's the case!

Tysen - I didn't really pick this lady either, it was her dad or her, and they put me with her (thank God!). I like being pleasantly surprised to say the least. RE Fantasy: Shoot man, that line will be going through my head while she's drilling and I'll probably start laughing causing her to drill a hole in my cheek! "Why's my cheek got a leak?"

6/03/2005 2:10 PM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

e$ - I think we share a brain when it comes to meds! :)

6/03/2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

my dentist is cute, so I visit him about twice a year. it should be law that all dentists be hot. you know, so people will actually GO.

6/04/2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

I think I need to visit your dentist.

6/05/2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Darcey said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a slight distaste for dental visits. I really need to go, but I'm not exactly rushing to make an appointment. Now, if my dentist were as cute as you, STAL, I might be a little more apt to go in for a visit... ;)

6/07/2005 10:24 AM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

Webmiz - I agree! Hot Dentist or NO dentist!

Drink M Jack - She's taking new clients, but it's a luck of the draw, you might get her old wrinkly dad.

Julie - Yeah! I mean who wants to be staring up at an ugly person working on your teeth?

The Muse - If dentists were as cute as me I'd really have a problem getting a date, luckily I'm cuter than ALL dentists and therefore their superior income is no match for my cuteness. Ok, I'll stop the BS'ing! ha ha.

6/07/2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

Amanda - Good question! Besides not being such smart teeth, when they come in and cause your whole head, including brain, to hurt, they render thinking or focusing on anything impossible!

6/07/2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger SirTalksALot said...

Becky - I think the key is to neglect health care for a while, then there's a consipiracy behind the whole industry in which they "assign" you a HOT person so you'll keep coming and spend lots of insurance money!

6/09/2005 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home