Saturday, July 30, 2005

See Cup? (Vacation conversational snipets)

We all went to a bar Friday night and had WAY WAY WAY too many. During which the following conversation occurred between me and my friend CH (female). I've known her for 10 years, so she's more like an older sister than anything else - just for background.

CH: Yeah, DD said he can tell a girl's bra size just by looking at her.
Me: Oh yeah? Well I can tell a girl's bra size JUST by looking at her nipple!
CH: Well your NOT going to be seeing MY nipple!
Me: Then I don't CARE about YOUR bra size!

For some reason we laughed a lot that night (could it be the drinks?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Yup, it was the drinks that made you laugh all night. But, your line on the bra size is a new one -well done!

7/31/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Sounds like fuzzy math to me.

7/31/2005 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known you were in OBX this past week. Boozie and I were there, too (at Nags Head).

Nice line about the bra size! That made me laugh a lot and I (unfortunately) have not been drinking a lot.

8/01/2005 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home