Thursday, December 22, 2005

Brain Farts

....well THAT'S not Tears For Fears!

As I sit here gazing at the monitor, and hearing the sounds of REM blasting from a teenager's iPod....."that's me in the corner, that's me in the spot-light"...I really can't think of what should be written. I've lost my rhythm...."losing my religion". No brain, I haven't lost my religion! My brain is confused singing along with lyrics from an iPod. "iPod" - it doesn't look correct to type that. I mean when I make a mistake it's not something I'm going to spend billions on to market and brand my product with. But there goes aPple screwing me up, screwing up my languange, and not only MY language, but YOURS too. Ok, I'm one to talk, I end my sentences with prepositional phrases. Obviously, I'm typing whatever pops into my head....... so how about a look inside Sir's mind?

mind. kind. behind. ha ha. behind. like butt. butt. SLUT. reminds me of myself in the past.
I shouldn't write that. Oh yes I should, I'm exposing all my thoughts here. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hum. Bum. like a hobo? Bobo like that chripractor's assistant's last name from which I bought Carrie the Caravan. Damn, I wish that thing hadn't been stolen, wrecked, and impounded. $72 dollars out of MY pocket to the City for MY van being stolen. I should write a letter to the mayor about that. Yeah right. I don't ever do things like that. I'm not sure why. People do things like that all the time. *sniff* my cologne smells good on me. I wonder what other people think of it. My head itches. *scratch* Think! What to write? Bite. Bite me. See. Pee. Whoopty-dee. Free. Hmmm, I wonder what Happy Hour has free food today? Double-Damn, I'm not drinking today. I really don't feel like it. I had a weird dream that this guy I know that works at Delta was in the Crew Room and I was wondering why he was in there because I don't work directly for Delta. I was afraid he was going to bust me for a non-reg tie. Was that when the phone rang and woke me up? Ok this is all shitty. Time to hit publish and go.

Sorry for the ramblings of thought (or thoughtlessness).

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerrster said...

Hey sirtalksalot...thanks for stopping by the blog...and what a great idea 3-way dating service...we laugh....but then they laughed when someone suggested people would communicate on personal computers....see.

12/22/2005 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! oh my gosh. that is one very interesting very busy mind you have there!

i do not have one of those iPod thingermajiggers. i really dont understand what they are about. but then, i was nearly one of the last people on the face of the earth to get a cell phone. and i still don't even have cable. and i use dial-up service on my computer at home. i guess i am always way behind the times.

12/23/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Hey STAL - have a great holiday. I imagine you'll be flying around, so wherever you are, enjoy!

12/24/2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

iPod and iTunes fuck me up every time.... I WANT TO CAPITALIZE THE 'I'!!

hope your holiday is sweet. :)

12/26/2005 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I thought I was the only one whose mind does all that weird stuff.

12/28/2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Darcey said...

It was like playing connect-the-dots ALL over the place. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, honey! Happy NYE - I'm in Jacksonville with Ms Meh, and we're watching a Barenaked Ladies Holiday Special on HD and drinking wine. :)

12/30/2005 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home