Friday, March 25, 2005

Special Treatment

A few years ago I saw Nicolas Cage in a sunglasses store on Madison Avenue in New York. I went up to the door and found it to be locked. Evidently it was a private sunglasses fitting. I find special treatment for people (other than me) horrid. It was only 3:00 in the afternoon and this store was locking ME out for Nicolas Cage. I hate Nicolas Cage! He's a big dopey-doofus, and there's only room enough in the world for me to act that way. Just then a tour bus full of old lady pulled up to let them off for their afternoon shopping spree. I screamed "Nicolas Cage is in that store!" pointing to the establishment. The old ladies were all excited and ran over to the window and actually waved at him and pulled out their little notebooks and pens. I hope Nicolas had fun getting out of that store...... I kept walking with a satisfied smile on my face. How's that for special treatment Nicolas?

3 Comments:

Blogger SirTalksALot said...

LOL...I'm going to say I meant to do that. (but it's a lie)

3/28/2005 7:29 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I didn't even realize Nick Cage was the 'old lady' type!!

I thought they liked Robert Redford and Sean Connery types. But Nicholas Cage? Who knew?

3/28/2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good work...he deserves it for being such a bad actor.

3/28/2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home